We’re building Pennsylvania's Team BEEF, a community of runners and health enthusiasts who recognize the nutritional benefits of lean beef and the vital role this high-quality protein plays in their training.
As each member strives to reach his or her goals, the Beef Council is excited to cheer them on. Join us today and let lean beef help provide your fuel for the finish. Get started below!
How Do I Get Started?
PA Team BEEF is currently full!
- First start by filling out the Team BEEF interest form.
- All members are required to participate in a team Webinar/conference call once per running season. This will give us time to get you some background on the beef industry and great beef nutrition tips that you can use and share with your fellow runners.
- You will be provided with a race jersey that you will need to wear in the race.
- You will be reimbursed for your entry fee into the race via a check that will be mailed to you.
- You must sign up for each race that you plan on participating in on your own.
How Do I Get Reimbursed?
- Each Team BEEF runner is eligible to receive up to a $100 reimbursement of registration fee(s) in a given year.
- Runners are encouraged to participate in multiple races.
- Each race must be pre-approved by the PA Beef Council to be eligible for reimbursement.
- Click here to fill out your reimbursement request!
Have additional questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.